Monday, October 29, 2012

"To Facebook or Not to Facebook?"



Write about your initial impressions of Facebook, the benefits and risks associated with using Facebook, and an explanation of how reading the article and discussing in class informed your thinking.

When I first heard about Facebook it was the summer after 7th grade at summer camp. All these girls in my cabin were talking about how they just made one and how cool they were that they had one because just a little while ago they were not even aloud on the site because it was only for college students. Well obviously I was curious about it and wanted to find out more. After the two weeks at summer camp I went home and made a Facebook. I was one of the first people I knew from back home who had one so basically all of my friends were people from this camp I went to.

What I though was so cool about Facebook at this time was that I could connect with people who I see only two weeks out of the year all year long! It was so great to catch up with friends constantly and all the things they told me about see it in action.


No comments:

Post a Comment