Sunday, January 13, 2013

SPRING SEMESTER PLAN 1

I am always looking to improve on my leadership skills, so since I've started a new job and working with new people I really want to focus on being a positive leader that is the kind of leader people want to follow. I over all want to be thought of a nice fun person with a good work ethic. Tonged there I just need to put my best foot forward, work as hard as possible, and be that all around friendly person that I am. I want to work on being positive all the time and have a game face on when in dire situations.

The other thing I would like to do this semester is plan events, I want to prepare myself for college and the real world and make connections with new networks that can help me out later in life. I have a lot of drive and think that should help me. I want these soon to be colleagues  to see all that I am worth and I would like to earn their respect.

2 comments: