Monday, October 29, 2012

"Notes on Hamlet."


 Explain how your thinking about the play has evolved from the time we began reading to the end of Act III. Has anything changed your mind about the plot or characters since the ghost showed up at midnight? Where do you see things going from here?

Hamlet has gotten way more intense on characterization; maybe it is because we are decoding the characters more or just because we know them better. Either way I feel very in tuned to the characters. Obviously we know everyone dies in the end, but that is a given from the start. What I want to know is how they all die. I can’t really see too much foreshadowing (but maybe that’s because I’m not picking up on it) I am eager to keep reading, the plot is actually very intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment