Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hero to me


Not to be to generic, but my hero is in no doubt in my mind is my mother. Elaine Susan Nahin Furst is the strongest person that I know. She not only has a stressful job dealing with pre-teens all day helping with their home lives, but also teaches them. She puts her whole heart into everything she does and sacrifices a lot for that. For as long as I can remember she always put others in front of herself and what she wants. One of the many reasons why she is self-less and deserves so much more then she gets. Our family has gone through some tough times and her being as strong as she is and carrying our family means the world to me. God knows I couldn’t do that. Her heart is so big and carries it on her sleeve. She puts my sister and me first before anything and will drop whatever for us if it means she needs to help us. We don’t give her enough credit for everything she has to deal with. I love her with all my heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment