Thursday, February 21, 2013

First Quarter Review

A) This semester so far I feel like I have been on top on my assignments. This week is the only week I have gotten a little behind. Having long weekends is not helping.
B) This next quarter I plan to work on my senior project with Rheanna and Amanda. We are very excited about going back to our old school and sharing wisdom with younger kids. I expect myself to be hard working as ever and keep my best foot forward. I want to have our senior project perfected and get ready to present.
C) What I have seen this course is that it is either to breathe. Probably because we have gotten use to the course. But what I can say is that I have been taking it seriously and like to see more AP prep as well as senior project work. I really enjoy this semester a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment