Monday, August 20, 2012

Reflections on Week One

1. This AP english class is the only AP class I am taking this year, so I'm not supper worried about my other core classes getting in the way too much. I am involved with ASB and oversee a lot of different activities and need to attend different events which takes up time. There will be a few days in the semester where I will not be able to attend class because of that. I do plan on getting work before and catching up right away.

2. The best learning experience I've ha is being in ASB in high school. Debo (our advisor) has pushed to take ownership of all our actions and responsibilities. Freshman year it was hard to realize that everything wasn't served to me on a silver platter. After that initial shock I worked very hard at being the best leader and promoting Righetti in general. Working with the same ASB students has taught me how to deal with a lot of situations for school and beyond. I pride myself with being very responsible and sophisticate with my words an actions.

3. What I am most excited about for this class is getting to work with technology and see where that can take our class. I am very pleased to be in fourth period where it is a very manageable class. It is going to be a new and exciting experience to lend ideas on how the class will work. What I am nervous about is all the work that goes with it. Not that I don't want to do it. It's just going to be a lot of hard work. Which is all leading up to the AP exam that I am determined to pass. This class will hopefully prepare me for college course classes, one of the main draws for the class actually. It will be a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment