Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mind Maps

This mind map is the same program that Ian used to make his for Preston plus has 7 mind maps in one. I like this because it shows you can branch off and keep branching off with different ideas all springing from the same thought or concept. What could have made it better would be adding pictures, visuals always help me and most people I feel.

http://www.mindmeister.com/14250024/7-mind-mapping-examples-in-1-map


Since we are most likely going to use mindmeister as our site I decided to take another one off of this mind map site. I like this one because it gives more reason as to why teachers should use tools such as mind maps or blogs and the benefits to it. Also proves that Dr.Preston is one the right track. Again I think that more visuals would be helpful and to spread the map more, we obviously saw that it can spread very very far.

http://www.mindmeister.com/143278182/how-mind-maps-help-teachers


Thanks Duck Duck Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment